Off the Deep End

These are the aimless thoughts of a hungry little alien who's actually old enough to get a job and get marrried. The writer's a little bit off the deep end, or so to speak. Anyway, she thinks she's an alien and she's just been sent to Earth to research on the mysteries of human behavior. She loves ice cream and chicken curry. (Of course, she puts them on separate dishes. Otherwise, hell's bells shall toll.)

Monday, September 05, 2005

Just one more cup of coffee...

I have had a hard time going to sleep lately. Dunno why, but my bological clock seems to have gone berserk on me. I think I've become nocturnal once again. I can stay up until almost four in the morning and not even feel sleepy. Is it because of all the caffeine in my bloodstream? Wait... that would be impossible 'cuz I've never drunk coffee since ... uhh... two weeks ago. Oh well... at least there's someone I could talk to at those hours. I've acquired a kid brother from the artist's den. ^_^ Yes, you've read it right! I have a new kid brother, and I'm having so much fun!!! Yey!!!

Sunny day came
and I held your hand
as we ran across
the sprinkled lawn
and gathered the poppies
and wild marigolds.
Sunny day ended
and we smiled
as we painted the stars
across the midnight sky
twinkling, blinking, watching
as we sleep.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Quz Boss said…

    That was a true poem, do some mo! ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home