Off the Deep End

These are the aimless thoughts of a hungry little alien who's actually old enough to get a job and get marrried. The writer's a little bit off the deep end, or so to speak. Anyway, she thinks she's an alien and she's just been sent to Earth to research on the mysteries of human behavior. She loves ice cream and chicken curry. (Of course, she puts them on separate dishes. Otherwise, hell's bells shall toll.)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Aimless thoughts...

I am currently high on endorphins and phenylalamine. If anyones got a problem with that, I'll just give them a dose so they'll be happy like me!!! ^_^ I just registered on a message board just for writers and I'm amazed at the skill in which they play with words. Simply amazing. I am... so happy, I want to eat more chocolate, not think about all my problems, and be so nuts for a whole week 'til everyone gives up trying to get me to converse sensibly with them. Hahahahahaha!!! Oh, happy me!!! *sings and dances around with a broomstick and rolls on the floor* Wanna be happy, wanna be genki wanna be just so damn nuts to make someone think I've lost it and just get the heck outta my mind so everyone else thinks I'm not human. (Wait... I'm not. WAHEHEHEHE!!!) Come and be happy with me. (Oh yeah, for those of you who think I'm on drugs, you're mistaken 'cuz I'm high on Hershey's Dark Chocolate.)

Come take me away
to the fields to play...
The butterflies frolic
and dance in my mind...
Come take me away
to the fevered land
of Spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home