Off the Deep End

These are the aimless thoughts of a hungry little alien who's actually old enough to get a job and get marrried. The writer's a little bit off the deep end, or so to speak. Anyway, she thinks she's an alien and she's just been sent to Earth to research on the mysteries of human behavior. She loves ice cream and chicken curry. (Of course, she puts them on separate dishes. Otherwise, hell's bells shall toll.)

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Sleepover in the cow's barn...

Were having a sleepover tomorrow night. I wonder what I should bring... My Cow asked everyone else to sleep over with us. (Note: Cow is not a real cow. It's just that we call each other some sort of animal.) Anyway, it's not the first time I slept over, so I guess, I'll bring the stuff I usually take with me... I wonder how many of us are gonna go...

The house is full, my dear...
No place for you but the barn...
But if you close your eyes and think
of good things and dreams...
the haystack will be as soft as eiderdown
'neath your head...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home